What I Use To Create Josephine
By Josephine Kristin
My Motto is:
When a man transforms into a woman ......
he should do it in a respectful and tasteful way.
Cream your face with a moisturizer.
Then it starts:
1. Concealer Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer 200 - Anti red by Catrice
2. Foundation - must match your skin type. I use L‘Oreal Perfect Match R.5/K.5 rose sand
3. Concealer under the eyes - Fit me 05 Ivory by Maybelline
4. Contour - Make up Wonder Stick Highlight & Contour Light 01 by Nyx Professional. Alternatively, contouring powder 3 Steps to sculpt Light 02 from Nyx Professional
5. Bronzer - sun club matt 02 sunny from Essence
6. Blush - Rouge Blush Box Berry 040 by Catrice or Alternatively, Baked Blush - Red Vino from Milani
7. Highlighter 01 - Icoconic glow from L‘Oreal Paris
8. Fixing powder High Definition Finishing Powder Translucent 01 from Nyx Professional
Alternatively, make up setting spray Matte finish / long lasting 01 from Nyx Professional
9. Eyebrow Pencil Artist Designer Golden Brown 302 by L‘Oreal Paris or
Alternatively in Deep Brown 303 from L‘Oreal Paris
10. Eyeshadow Base High Definition 04 by Nyx Professional
11. Eyeshadow Palette - LA.Girl Eye lux Eternalize or Sensualize
12. Highlighter Palette - Light in a Box 010 by Catrice
13. Kohl Kajal White 10 from Alverde
14. Khol Kajal Nude 51d by Alverde
15. Roll it Disc Eyeliner from Artdeco & Essence the dip eyeliner
16. Intense Color liner black from Misslyn
17. Transparent eyelash glue from ArdellDUO
18. My favorite eyelashes: 3d black POWER and
Magic eyelashes from Lenilash
19. Glam & Doll Volume Black 010 mascara by Catrice
20. Lipsticks: Lip attraction 596 Peony from LA Girl, lipstick Soft matte lip cream BUDAPEST 25 from Nyx Professional, lipstick Boost Lipstick 410 berry from Judith Williams, Matt magic Lip cream 22 Bright Coral from Eveline Cosmetics…..
21. Lipliner Matte lipliner girl bye 58
Alternatively, Color riche lipliner plum 374 from l‘Oreal Paris
22. I use paintbrushes mainly from Real Techniques.
A very long list! However, these are products that I have found suitable and good for myself.
I hope you enjoy experimenting - and don't spend too much money !!! 😊